- Scrobbling Irish Fiddle http://www.last.fm/tag/irish%20fiddle #lastfm #
- RT @FLWbooks: Inspired by the holiday? Then it’s your lucky day 🙂 list of the “Best of Irish Writers, Then and Now” http://bit.ly/3dWWQV #
- Post- Our Irish Elders:
In 1849, Thomas William Maloy married Anna Kenny, somewhere in County Roscommon, I.. http://tinyurl.com/dn5bsa #
- Coffee is your friend, friends. #
- Cash-Strapped Congregations Can’t Save Landmark Churches in Manhattan http://is.gd/nRpy #
- “houses of worship were well-wrought civic ornaments rather than tricked-out TV studios inside beige boxes near a freeway” -J.S.Russell #
Powered by Twitter Tools.