Tagsagriculture Americana architecture broadband census cities Civil War CO economic development freedom GA hazard mitigation history infrastructure jcshepard.com LinkedIn maps MI MN MT Music NC ND NM Orrin Brown philosophy planning politics postaday2011 postaweek2011 renewable energy Roots rural development SC self-improvement Social Media tech TN tweets Twitter TX VA video Web 2.0 WY
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Is It Time to Rethink the Legacy of Enrique Peñalosa?
- Dockless vs. Docking Bikeshare Showdown in San Francisco
- A Three-Story House That Fits in a Parking Space
- San Diego's Journey From First to Worst in Public Transit and What Could Turn it Around
- Increased Tolls for Bay Area Bridges Headed for a Vote
- Is Population Growth Worth Fixating On?
- South L.A. Housing Project First to Use New 'Transit Oriented Community' Incentives
- Ross May Be Immune from the Amazon Effect
- Study: Urban Renters Move Often, and Voluntarily
- Icelandic Town Hopes to Slow Traffic with 3-D Illusion