- Post- In Praise of The Rocking R Bar: …the kind of Third Place that a community needs… http://tinyurl.com/dznnef #
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In 1849, Thomas William Maloy & his new bride, Anna Kenny, departed fair Eire for the promise of America. #
- An est. 4.5 million Irish emigrated to America 1820-1930. We are all a bit Irish today. #
- RT @davekusek: Today’s Music Lesson – Top Ten Truths of the Music Business http://ow.ly/E2E #
- Maloy/Molloy is anglicised for Irish for ‘proud chieftain’, or bald monk. Apparently, our Roscommon ancestors were more likely monks. 🙂 #
- RT @jackschultz: Ugly graph on Ireland and Iceland stock markets. Luck of Irish seems to be waning. http://www.agorafinancial.com/5min/ #
Powered by Twitter Tools.